Yes, there is a little angst here.
I just got off the phone with the publisher, I suppose mostly out of nervousness and more for prodding than anything else.
They need a few more days to edit the final proof for typeface errors (if any) and they will call me in to the office in a couple of days for first proofs.
I am sure things are going such as things go.
In the meantime, all I can do at the moment is either continuing to pace the floor a few days longer, or my usual waiting game – having a few drinks (just a few).
Until then, hang in there folks. In the grand scheme of things I am of the mind that good things come to those that wait.
At least – that’s the phrase and I am sticking to it.
Cheers for now – Brian